Read the PDF inline using the embedded viewer or download the PDF to your local device. If the PDF is image-only, there is no underlying hidden text. The embedded PDF viewer has several control features similar to those found in Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Sidebar Toggle (A) shows all pages and other possible layout views
- Use the up and down arrows (B) to scroll through multiple pages, or use the scroll bar to the right, or use your mouse wheel
- Jump directly to another page (C) by changing the page number in the page count window
- Use the -/+ buttons (D) to zoom in or out, or select a value from the Automatic Zoom drop-down menu
- Click the double arrow icon (E) to see more options such as switch to full-screen presentation mode, print, and download. Presentation mode is not currently available in Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Figure 1: PDF controls. Sidebar Toggle (A) shows all pages; use the up and down arrows (B) to scroll through multiple pages; Jump directly to another page (C) by changing the page number; zoom in or out using the -/+ buttons; click the double arrow icon (E) to see more options
Download the PDF, plain text (if available), or metadata files for your own use from the resource record page using the Download button below the PDF viewer.
Figure 2: Resource Record with download button expanded. Click each option to download the PDF, plain text, or metadata files.