Cady, Frank C. (Frank Coleman), 1889-
Williams, J. G. (James G.), D.D.S
Coffey, E. R.
Thomas, Lowell, 1892-1981
United States. Public Health Service.
Sound Masters (Firm)
American Film Center.
- [Washington, DC] : U.S. Public Health Service, 
- Moving image
- Dental Care Oral Hygiene
- Animation Instructional Films and Videos Popular Works
- This film, dedicated to the dental health of the people of America, tells the story of an average American family, the mistakes they made, their dental habits, good and bad. Out of the experiences of this average family come the lessons that lead to good dental health: the need for preventive dentistry and early dental care, the need for regular checkups and early treatment of decayed teeth, and the desirability of proper nutrition and careful mouth hygiene. Narrated by Lowell Thomas.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 018 min.
- Narrated by Lowell Thomas.
- Screen play, Oscar Saul ; direction, Owen Murphy ; supervised by Ernest R. Byran, W. Allen Luey ; technical consultants, Frank C. Cady, J.G. Williams, E.R. Coffey.
- Received: Aug. 19, 1986 as a donation from the American Dental Association.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 9606150 (See catalog record)