Dr. R. Greene's indianopathy, or science of Indian medicine: founded upon the "laws of nature," the principles of which were obtained by Dr. Greene in his travels among the Indians, whereby he is enabled to successfully treat cancers, tumors, scrofula, ulcers, and all chronic diseases
- Alternate Title(s):
Dr. Greene's indianopathy, or, Science of Indian medicine
Science of Indian medicine
- Indian Medical Institute.
- Boston : Published by order of the Board of Managers, 1858
- Medicine, Traditional Indians, North American United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 80 p.
- 14th ed
- NLM Unique ID:
- 9604956 (See catalog record)