Quarantine, general principles affecting its organization: transmissibility of yellow fever and cholera in their relation to quarantine
- Alternate Title(s):
- General principles affecting the organization of quarantine
New York Academy of Medicine.
Medical Society of the State of New York (1807- )
- New York : D. Appleton & Co., 1874
- Quarantine Cholera -- prevention & control Yellow Fever -- prevention & control
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 36 p.,  leaves of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 9604842 (See catalog record)