Tropical disease investigations in Africa
Burch, Thomas A., 1918-
Laboratory of Tropical Diseases (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Scientific Reports Branch. Photographic Section.
- [Washington, DC] : Public Health Service, 
- Moving image
- Communicable Disease Control Malaria Onchocerciasis Schistosomiasis Trypanosomiasis Africa
- Instructional Films and Videos
- Etiology and treatment of four major tropical diseases (malaria, onchocerciasis, trypanosomiasis, and schistosomiasis) in Africa are shown. Shots include natives in villages working and being treated.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 022 min.
- Received: Aug. 7, 1991 as a donation from Dr. Alan Chiever.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 9201467A (See catalog record)