Don't leave it all to the experts
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
United States. Public Health Service.
United States. Consumer Protection and Environmental Health Service.
- [Washington, DC] : Public Health Service, 
- Moving image
- Air Pollution -- prevention & control Community Participation United States United States.
- Instructional Films and Videos Legislation Popular Works
- This U.S. Public Health Service film is aimed at the general public and discusses the need for citizen involvement in implementation of the Federal Clean Air Act of 1967. The message is narrated over shots of such major air pollution problem areas as traffic clogged cities and smoke-stack industrial centers, etc., and a meeting of citizens and "government experts." Citizens are urged to take an active part in the setting and carrying out of the standards for reduction of air pollution. There are also shots of patients hospitalized with respiratory problems.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 016 min.
- Received: (date unknown) as a donation from the National Library of Medicine, National Medical Audiovisual Center.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 9100602A (See catalog record)