Peter Borik: the story of the tragedy he brought his family
Capital Film Company.
Michigan Tuberculosis Association.
- [Lansing, MI] : The Association, 
- Moving image
- Hospitals, Convalescent Patient Compliance Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- prevention & control Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- therapy
- Popular Works
- Peter Borik has tuberculosis but refuses to stay in a sanitorium. He remains bedridden at home where no precautions are taken against the spread of infection. Both his daughters contract TB. One dies at home and one goes to a sanitorium and is cured.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 021 min.
- June Merz, Frances Joyner, Mary Phillips, Joe Davidson.
- Scenario, Wm. Kulsea ; Donald O. Buell, director ; Theodore Werle.
- Received: (date unknown) as a donation from the Michigan Tuberculosis Association.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8801308A (See catalog record)