Cancer among veterans: early diagnosis
Prince, L. H.
Cutler, Max, 1899-
United States. Department of the Interior. Division of Motion Pictures.
United States. Veterans Administration. Exhibits Committee.
United States. Veterans Administration. Office of the Administrator of Veterans Affairs.
- [Washington, DC] : The Administrator, 
- Moving image
- Hospitals, Veterans Neoplasms -- diagnosis Neoplasms -- etiology United States Veterans Administration Hospital (Hines, Ill.)
- Instructional Films and Videos
- This film shows and discusses probable causes of cancer of the mouth, lip, throat, neck, eye, nose, and skin in both early and advanced, severe stages. In addition, it shows different types of moles and their risks, micrographs of different cell-types of cancers, patients receiving radiation treatment, and patients outside in a flower garden. The film discusses the need for early diagnosis and treatment, probable causes of all cancers, the need for research, and the modern facilities available at the Veterans Hospital in Hines, Illinois. Film shows exterior of Veterans Hospital, Hines, Illinois.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 023 min.
- Photomicrography by L.H. Prince ; photography by Walter K. Scott.
- Received: (date unknown) as a donation from the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8801082A (See catalog record)