The home health aide
Barbre Productions, Inc.
Colorado. State Department of Public Health.
United States. Division of Medical Care Administration.
Denver (Colo.). Visiting Nurse Services.
Denver Community Homemaker Service.
- [Denver, CO] : Barbre Productions, 
- Moving image
- Home Care Services Nurses' Aides
- The duties of a home health aide are illustrated in footage of aides in patients' homes, in classrooms, and in conferences. As the narrator outlines the aide's role, the following activities are shown: assisting a patient in the bathroom, washing the patient's hair, making a bed, doing housework which relates to keeping the home environment a healthy one, preparing food in a kitchen, helping the patient to walk without a walker, a public health nurse working with an aide and a patient, an aide conferring with her public health nursing supervisor, home health aides in training classes, an aide dealing with a stroke victim and his neglected living quarters, an aide and a visiting nurse working with a woman in a wheelchair. Shots include: a hospital room.
- This item may be under copyright protection. Please ask copyright owner for permission before publishing.
- Copyright Holder:
- Barbre Productions; Source: Item; Research date: 10/17/2011
- 021 min.
- Received: Jan. 29, 1969 as a donation from Barbre Productions, Inc.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8800867A (See catalog record)