A venereal disease rapid treatment center
United States. Department of Agriculture. Motion Picture Service.
United States. Public Health Service.
- [Washington, DC] : United States Public Health Service, 
- Moving image
- Hospitals, Special Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- rehabilitation Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- therapy United States
- This film shows medical treatment; social, recreational, and occupational activities; and rehabilitation of female inhabitants of a venereal disease rapid treatment center. Shots include: venereal disease treatment center for women (a former Civilian Conservation Corps camp), girls arriving at a small county jail, physical exam with vaginal smear, inoculation, interview to determine sexual contacts, intravenous drip treatment, occupational therapy, recreational activities, and farewell and departure.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 010 min.
- Black and white
- Received: (date unknown) as a donation from USPHS.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8800496A (See catalog record)