Trident Films, Inc.
Film Counselors, inc.
National Tuberculosis Association.
- [New York, NY] : National Tuberculosis Association, c1951
- Moving image
- Community Health Services Public Health Nursing Tuberculosis, Pulmonary United States
- Facts about the discovery of unsuspected cases of tuberculosis. Shows how community health agencies, including the public health nurse, the social worker, and the home demonstration agent, assist in the rehabilitation of patients and aid the families of tubercular patients to solve their problems.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 017 min.
- Black and white
- Directed by Charles F. Schwep ; photography, Drummond Drury ; script, Bertrand Channon ; editing, Charles R. Senf ; music, Morris Mamorsky.
- Received: Apr. 25, 1955 as a donation from the National Tuberculosis Association.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8800148A (See catalog record)