Carcinoma of the esophagus: fluoroscopic observations of advanced cases
- Series Title(s):
- Gastro-intestinal cancer (New York, N.Y.)
Schenker, Norman P.
Janker, Robert, 1894-
Association of American Medical Colleges. Medical Audio-Visual Institute.
- [Washington, DC] : The Institute, c1953
- Moving image
- Esophageal Neoplasms Esophagus -- diagnostic imaging Fluoroscopy Radiography
- Instructional Films and Videos
- This film shows, by means of cinefluorography and animation, the location of the esophagus and surrounding organs, various irregularities of the esophageal wall created by carcinomas, and the appearance of the area after radiation treatment.
- This item may be under copyright protection. Please ask copyright owner for permission before publishing.
- Copyright Holder:
- Association of American Medical Colleges; Source: Item; Research date: 09/09/2011
- 005 min.
- Black and white
- Cinefluorography by Robert Janker.
- Received: (date unknown) as a donation from American Medical Association.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8701004A (See catalog record)