Lease on life
Lyght, Charles E. (Charles Everard), 1901-
Lockhart, Gene, 1891-1957
National Tuberculosis Association.
United States. Public Health Service.
Emerson Yorke Studio.
- [New York, NY] : The Studio, c1945
- Moving image
- Preventive Health Services Primary Prevention
- Presents the story of an average American family and how they plan and act to avoid unnecessary illness through regular check-ups, including an X-ray, at school, work, and by private appointment.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 024 min.
- Black and white
- Gene Lockhart, Mary Priestly Morrison, Richard Bishop, Royal Beal, Patricia White, Michael Road, Betty Kelley, Richard Rober, Jackie Ayers, Ann Dere, Josef Draper, Dulcie Cooper, Dickie Manley.
- Technical supervision, Charles E. Lyght ; cinematography, Irving Browning ; screen play, Marie McCall ; set designs, William Saulter ; scenario, George W. Sayre ; original music score, Solita Palmer ; orchestral direction, Lindsay McPhail ; film editor, Howard F. O'Neill ; direction, Emerson Yorke.
- Received: Apr. 25, 1955 as a donation from the Veterans Administration.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8700765A (See catalog record)