Health education against malaria
United States. Office of Malaria Control in War Areas.
South Carolina State Board of Health.
- [United States] : The Office, 1944
- Moving image
- Health Education -- methods Malaria -- prevention & control Mosquito Control United States
- A teacher learns the facts about malaria control and mosquito elimination in a health education course sponsored by local, state, and federal public health officials, and later imparts her knowledge to home town groups by lectures, field trips, and individual instruction.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 006 min.
- Black and white
- Received: (date unknown); donation; from the United States Public Health Service.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8700198A (See catalog record)