United States. Public Health Service.
Sound Masters (Firm)
- [Washington, DC] : The Service, 
- Moving image
- Syphilis -- prevention & control
- This film outlines the individual's role in combatting syphilis through education, blood tests, prompt medical treatment, and avoidance of quacks. Shots include montages of quack remedies for venereal disease.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 009 min.
- Black and white
- Written by Oscar Saul ; photography, James Lillis ; music, Tom Bennett ; directed by Owen Murphy.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8700182A (See catalog record)