Home nursing in pneumonia
New York (State)
New York (State). Department of Health.
New York (State). Bureau of Pneumonia Control.
New York (State). Division of Public Health Education.
- [Albany, NY] : The Department, 1940
- Moving image
- Home Care Services Home Nursing Pneumonia, Pneumococcal -- nursing New York
- This film shows a public health nurse instructing a homemaker in the care of a pneumonia patient, featuring such essentials as feeding the patient, back massage, bedpan warming and use, turning the patient in bed, changing linen, and disposal of discarded products.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 009 min.
- Rev. / by Bureau of Pneumonia Control and Division of Public Health Education
- Black and white
- Received: Feb. 3, 1955 as a donation from the State of New York, Dept. of Health.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8700082A (See catalog record)