Carcinoma of the lung
- Series Title(s):
- Ciné clinic
Ochsner, Alton, 1896-1981
Davis & Geck, inc. Surgical Film Unit.
Davis & Geck, inc.
- [Danbury, CT] : Davis & Geck, 
- Moving image
- Lung Neoplasms -- etiology Lung -- surgery Smoking
- Instructional Films and Videos
- Dr. Alton Ochsner introduces this 1965 Cine Clinic film by speaking about the poor prognosis for lung cancer and the direct relationship to cigarette smoking. The film shows patients' x-rays, surgical removal of cancerous tissue, and the excised specimen. Ochsner is staff at Tulane University, Ochsner Clinic, and Ochsner Foundation Hospital. Shot in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- This item may be under copyright protection. Please ask copyright owner for permission before publishing.
- Copyright Holder:
- Covidien, Ltd.; Source: NLM; Research date: 07/15/2011
- 024 min.
- Alton Ochsner.
- Received: (date unknown) as a donation from Davis & Geck.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8501110A (See catalog record)