Robinson, Edward G., 1893-1973
United States. Public Health Service.
Warner Bros. Pictures (1923-1967)
- [Washington, DC] : The Service, , c1940
- Moving image
- Drug Therapy -- history Syphilis -- drug therapy Ehrlich, Paul, 1854-1915.
- This film is a dramatization of the discovery by the Nobel laureate, Dr. Paul Erhlich, of a cure for syphilis. It shows his early experiments with arsenic, years of painstaking work, the successful results, the chemical cure being mass produced, and a shot of the Treponema pallidum micro-organisms.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 030 min.
- Black and white
- Edward G. Robinson.
- Producer, Jack L. Warner ; director, William Dieterle.
- Received: (date unknown); donation; from the Center for Disease Control, United States Public Health Service.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8500844A (See catalog record)