Martin D. Young, Sc.D
- Series Title(s):
- Workers in tropical medicine
Trager, William, 1910-
Collins, William Erle.
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1979
- Moving image
- Tropical Medicine Young, Martin D. (Martin Dunaway), 1909-2003.
- This program, from the Workers in Tropical Medicine series produced by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), presents a biographical interview with Dr. Martin D. Young. The presentation is a well-organized discussion of the history of malaria research in social and medical contexts, including thoughtful projections for the future by an expert in medical research, education, and development.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 060 min.
- William E. Collins, William Trager.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 7901260A (See catalog record)