G. Robert Coatney, Ph.D., Sc.D
- Series Title(s):
- Workers in tropical medicine
Schmidt, Leon H.
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1979
- Moving image
- Tropical Medicine Coatney, George Robert.
- This biographical interview with Dr. G. Robert Coatney is a dramatic personalized history of a very important aspect of medical research on malaria. It shows how the merging of personalities, problems and the trends of the times resulted in the formation of some of our great public health institutions, programs, and systems in this country. It is highly recommended for use.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 060 min.
- Leon H. Schmidt.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 7901256A (See catalog record)