- Series Title(s):
- Distinguished leaders in nursing
Watts, Nell J.
Herrmann, Eleanor Krohn.
National Medical Audiovisual Center.
Sigma Theta Tau.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Dept of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine ; [Atlanta : for loan by National Medical Audiovisual Center ; Washington : for sale by National Audiovisual Center], 1978
- Moving image
- History of Nursing Henderson, Virginia.
- This interview with nursing pioneer Virginia Henderson is one segment of the series known as Distinguished Leaders in Nursing, sponsored by Sigma Theta Tau. Virginia Henderson discusses her early life, nursing training and advanced education, and contributions to the areas of education, research, and patient relationships in nursing. Ms. Henderson is especially well-known for identifying, reviewing, and developing texts and other literature for nursing education.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 056 min.
- Anne Bavier, Eleanor Herrmann, Nell Watts.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 7900393A (See catalog record)