Blatt, Maurice L., 1879-
Cook County Hospital (Chicago, Ill.)
- Chicago : The Hospital, c1929
- Moving image
- Neurologic Manifestations Rabies -- diagnosis
- This production features four children from age two-and-a-half to nine years in order to show the clinical signs and symptoms associated with human rabies. Prior to the presentation of each case, a brief written description of the patient's pertinent medical history, symptoms, clinical course, and treatment is shown. Dog bites appeared to be responsible for the rabies in all four cases. The four cases differed in the length of the incubation period and in the severity of the symptoms affecting the central nervous system. All four cases died within hours or days following hospital admission.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- Copyright Holder:
- Cook County Hospital; Source: Item; Research date: 10/25/2011
- 016 min.
- Black and white
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 7600253A (See catalog record)