Uterine diseases, with an appendix: containing an abstract of 180 cases of uterine diseases and their treatment, together with analytical tables of results, ages, symptoms, etc. : to which is added a clinical record of interesting cases, treated in the Manchester Homoeopathic Hospital
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- New-York : W. Radde, [1852?]
- Uterine Diseases Homeopathy England
- Case Reports
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 111 p.
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy 1, covers at back of re-bound v.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 67070160R (See catalog record)