Facts connected with the life of James Carey: whose eccentrick habits caused a post mortem examination by gentlemen of the faculty to determine whether he was hermaphroditic : with lithographed drawings made at their request
- Akin, James, approximately 1773-1846., lithographer
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1839
- Disorders of Sex Development Carey, James, -1838.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 8 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 66020070R (See catalog record)