The doctor's advice : or how, when, and what to eat and drink, how to secure good health and long life, how to prevent and treat disease, what mothers and nurses ought to know : how to care for the baby, and give to our boys and girls the best moral, mental, and physical culture, when and whom to marry, how to choose a wife or husband, and how to be happy
- Philadelphia : Ziegler, [c1898]
- Hygiene Child Rearing Interpersonal Relations
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- xiv, -544 p.,  leaves of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 63610540R (See catalog record)