A fairy tale: written for, and first read to, Allie, Joseph, Jr., and Clarence Leidy, at a dinner given to Prof. Joseph Leidy, M.D., September 9th, 1882, on the fifty-ninth anniversary of his birthday
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], [1882?]
- Infant, Newborn Aptitude Gift Giving Leidy, Joseph, 1823-1891.
- Addresses Fictional Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 20 leaves, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 57430880R (See catalog record)