Reply of the judge advocate, John A. Bingham, to the defence of the accused: before a general court-martial for the trial of Brig. Gen. William A. Hammond, Surgeon General, U.S.A
Bingham, John Armor, 1815-1900
United States. Army. Judge Advocate General's Corps.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1864
- Physicians -- legislation & jurisprudence Military Personnel -- legislation & jurisprudence Equipment and Supplies Contract Services -- legislation & jurisprudence United States
- Legal Cases
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 64 p.
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy, original paper wrapper bound at end.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 55620100R (See catalog record)