Advice to the people in general, with regard to their health: but particularly calculated for those, who are the most unlikely to be provided in time with the best assistance, in acute diseases, or upon any inward or outward accident ; with a table of the most cheap, yet effectual remedies, and the plainest directions for preparing them readily
- Uniform Title(s):
- Avis au peuple sur sa santé
Kirkpatrick, J. (James), approximately 1696-1770., translator
Fleeming, John, printer
Mein, John, printer
- London [i.e., Boston] : Printed [by Mein and Fleeming], in the year MDCCLXVII 
- Medicine Materia Medica Health Promotion
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- xxiv, , 265,  ; , 254 p.
- Binding Note:
- NLM Copy 1 volumes bound uniformly in contemporary sheepskin; Copy 2 bound in c19 half calf.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2575021R (See catalog record)