A treatise on febrile diseases: including the various species of fever, and all diseases attended with fever (Volume 2)
Smith, Nathan, 1762-1829
Dickson, Samuel Henry, 1798-1872, former owner
Hamlen, Benjamin L., 1791?-1864, printer
Cooke & Hale, publisher.
Cummings and Hilliard, bookseller.
B. & J. Russell (Firm), printer.
- Hartford: : Published and sold by Cooke & Hale; sold also by Cummings & Hilliard, Boston; Hezekiah Howe, New-Haven; Collins & Co., New-York; and Benjamin Warner, Philadelphia ..., 1816
- Communicable Diseases Fever
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- The second American, from the third London edition
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2567023R (See catalog record)