An act for establishing an health office: and to secure the city and port of Philadelphia from the introduction of pestilential and contagious diseases ; passed the first day of April, 1803
- Uniform Title(s):
- Act for establishing an health office 1803
Duane, William, 1760-1835, printer
Cowperthwaite, Joseph, former owner
Philadelphia (Pa.). Board of Health.
Philadelphia (Pa.). Health Office.
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Duane, no. 106, Market Street, 1803
- Public Health -- legislation & jurisprudence Quarantine Pennsylvania
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 29,  p.
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy: contemporary light blue wrappers survive.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2566057R (See catalog record)