Elements of surgery: for the use of students : with plates
Warner, Benjamin, 1786-1821, publisher
Skerrett, Joseph R. A., 1791 or 1792-1839., printer
Dorsey, John Syng, 1783-1818, illustrator
Sully, Thomas, 1783-1872, illustrator
Anderson, H. (Hugh), 1782-1866, engraver
Jones, W. R. (William R.), engraver
E. and R. Parker (Firm), publisher.
Kneass, Young & Co., engraver.
- Philadelphia : Published by Edward & Richard Parker ... and Benjamin Warner ..., 1818
- Surgical Procedures, Operative Wounds and Injuries -- surgery
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 2 v., XXVII leaves of plates
- Second edition, with additions
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2552014R (See catalog record)