American medical botany: being a collection of the native medicinal plants of the United States, containing their botanical history and chemical analysis, and properties and uses in medicine, diet and the arts, with coloured engravings
Annin, William B., 1791?-1839, engraver
Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864, former owner
Annin & Smith, engraver.
Cummings and Hilliard, publisher.
Hilliard and Metcalf, printer.
- Boston : Published by Cummings and Hilliard, at the Boston Bookstore, no. 1, Cornhill, 1817[-1820]
- Plants, Medicinal Phytotherapy United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- exhibited: "Pick Your Poison: Intoxicating Pleasures and Medical Prescriptions, HMD Reading Room, National Library of Medicine, Aug. 27, 2012-Oct. 11, 2013.
- 3 v. (xi, , 18-197, ; xvi, , 16-199, ; x, , 12-193,  p., LX leaves of plates)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2543055R (See catalog record)