A system of dissections, explaining the anatomy of the human body: with the manner of displaying the parts, the distinguishing the natural from the diseased appearances, and pointing out to the student the objects most worthy of attention: during a course of dissections. Volume I[-II]
- Alternate Title(s):
- Charles Bell's system of dissections
Gibson, William, 1788-1868, dedicatee
Jefferis, Samuel, 1782 or 1783-1818., publisher
Mauro, P. (Philip), printer
- Baltimore : Published by Samuel Jefferis ..., 1814
- Anatomy Pathology Dissection -- methods
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 2 v.
- First American from the third London edition
- NLM Unique ID:
- 2543035R (See catalog record)