Use of public human genetic variant databases to support clinical validity for genetic and genomic-based in vitro diagnostics: guidance for stakeholders and Food and Drug Administration staff
- Series Title(s):
- Guidance for industry
United States. Department of Health and Human Services, issuing body.
United States. Food and Drug Administration, issuing body.
Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (U.S.), issuing body.
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (U.S.), issuing body.
- Silver Spring, MD : Center for Devices and Radiological Health, April 13, 2018
- Databases, Genetic Reagent Kits, Diagnostic -- standards Reproducibility of Results Access to Information Humans United States United States. Department of Health and Human Services. United States. Food and Drug Administration.
- Guideline Technical Report
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (16 pages)).
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101734132 (See catalog record)