Emergency use authorization of medical products and related authorities: guidance for industry and other stakeholders
- Series Title(s):
- Guidance for industry
United States. Department of Health and Human Services, issuing body.
United States. Food and Drug Administration. Office of the Commissioner, issuing body.
United States. Food and Drug Administration. Office of the Chief Scientist. Office of Counterterrorism and Emerging Threats, issuing body.
- Silver Spring, MD : Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, January 2017
- Civil Defense -- legislation & jurisprudence Device Approval Drug Approval Emergencies Terrorism Emergency Medical Services Equipment Safety Off-Label Use Public Health Safety Humans United States United States. Department of Health and Human Services. United States. Department of Homeland Security. United States. Food and Drug Administration.
- Guideline Technical Report
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (iv, 45 pages)).
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101712946 (See catalog record)