H.R. 6309: in the House of Representatives : March 1, 1886 : read twice, referred to the Committee on Commerce, and ordered to be printed : Mr. Zach Taylor introduced the following bill : a bill to modify and re-enact an act entitled "An Act to Prevent the Introduction of Contagious or Infectious Diseases into the United States."
- Alternate Title(s):
In the House of Representatives, March 1, 1886
Mr. Zach Taylor introduced the following bill
- Uniform Title(s):
- Bill to modify and re-enact an act entitled "An Act to Prevent the Introduction of Contagious or Infectious Diseases into the United States."
- Taylor, Zachary, 1849-1921
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. Government Printing Office?], 
- Quarantine -- legislation & jurisprudence Communicable Disease Control Data Collection Ships United States National Board of Health (U.S.) United States. Marine Hospital Service. United States.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 10 pages
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101687187 (See catalog record)