HowTo Grateful Med
- Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications.
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, Lister Hill Center, 1989
- Software, multimedia
- Grateful Med Information Storage and Retrieval
- An interactive tutorial program on how to search and use Grateful Med. Grateful Med was a microcomputer-based software package providing a user-friendly interface to the MEDLARS system (MEDical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System), a computerized system of databases and databanks offered by the National Library of Medicine.
- NLM believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 4 computer discs : 3 1/2-5 1/4 in.
- Version 4.0
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101679914 (See catalog record)
- System Note(s):
System requirements: IBM PC; 256K RAM or more; DOS version 2.0 or higher; Hayes Smart modem; 360K double-sided, double-density diskettte drive; 1.5MB hard disk space (optional)
Disk characteristics: floppy disk