Report on Project no. 26 -- Investigation of ear plugs for protection against gun blast
- Alternate Title(s):
- Investigation of ear plugs for protection against gun blast
- Armored Medical Research Laboratory (U.S.), issuing body.
- Fort Knox, Kentucky : Armored Medical Research Laboratory, 5 August 1944
- Ear Protective Devices Blast Injuries -- prevention & control Ear -- injuries Military Personnel World War II United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 2, 5 leaves, 9 leaves of plates
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy, bound at the top-edge.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101677982 (See catalog record)