Project no. 7 -- Night vision from tanks. Report on sub-project no. 7-2, Determination of intensity, distribution and type of illumination in tanks least disturbing to dark adaptation. Sub-project no. 7-3, Investigation of methods of improving night vision in tank crews by the use of eye appliances
- Armored Medical Research Laboratory (U.S.), issuing body.
- Fort Knox, Kentucky : Armored Medical Research Laboratory, February 25, 1943
- Night Vision Dark Adaptation Lighting Military Personnel World War II United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 3, 2 leaves,  leaves of plates
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy, bound at the top-edge.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101677746 (See catalog record)