Partial report on the use of red light for maintaining dark adaptation in tanks
- Armored Medical Research Laboratory (U.S.), issuing body.
- Fort Knox, Kentucky : Armored Medical Research Laboratory, 5 December 1942
- Lighting Dark Adaptation Motor Vehicles Military Personnel World War II United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 8 leaves,  leaves of plates
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy, bound at the top-edge.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101677735 (See catalog record)