Project no. 3 -- Toxic gases in armored vehicles. Partial report on sub-project no. 3-9 -- Determination of the ventilation requirements for gas-proofing tanks : ventilation requirements for gas-proofing the M-5 tank
- Alternate Title(s):
Determination of the ventilation requirements for gas-proofing tanks
Ventilation requirements for gas-proofing the M-5 tank
- Armored Medical Research Laboratory (U.S.), issuing body.
- Fort Knox, Kentucky : Armored Medical Research Laboratory, 24 December 1942
- Air Pollutants, Occupational Motor Vehicles Weapons Vehicle Emissions Ventilation Military Personnel World War II United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 1 volume (various pagings)
- Binding Note:
- NLM copy, bound at the top-edge.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101676844 (See catalog record)