Fever-nursing: designed for the use of professional and other nurses and especially as a text-book for nurses in training
- Series Title(s):
- Practical lessons in nursing
Naval Medical School (U.S.), former owner.
U.S. Naval Museum of Hygiene, former owner.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Company, 
- Fever -- nursing
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 246 pages,  folded leaves of plates
- Fourth edition, revised and enlarged
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101635490 (See catalog record)