Health and sanitation program: agreement between the United States of America and Ecuador : effected by exchange of notes, signed at Quito December 23, 1944 and January 15, 1945
- Uniform Title(s):
- Agreement between the United States of America and Ecuador
- Series Title(s):
Department of State publication
Executive agreement series
United States, participant in a treaty.
Ecuador, participant in a treaty.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1945
- English Spanish
- Public Health Sanitation Health Expenditures United States Ecuador
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 4 pages
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101627503 (See catalog record)