Health and sanitation program: agreement between the United States of America and Nicaragua, effected by exchange of notes signed at Managua May 18 and 22, 1942
- Uniform Title(s):
- Agreement Between the United States of America and Nicaragua
- Series Title(s):
Executive agreement series
Department of State publication
Nicaragua, participant in a treaty.
United States, participant in a treaty.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1944
- English Spanish
- Public Health Sanitation Health Expenditures Nicaragua United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 4 pages
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101627457 (See catalog record)