Health and sanitation program: agreement between the United States of America and Mexico : effected by exchange of notes signed at Mexico City, June 30 and July 1, 1943
- Uniform Title(s):
- Agreement Between the United States of America and Mexico
- Series Title(s):
Executive agreement series
Department of State publication
Mexico, participant in a treaty.
United States, participant in a treaty.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1944
- English Spanish
- Public Health Sanitation Health Expenditures Mexico United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 5 pages
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101627456 (See catalog record)