Les chansons de France de Maurice Boukay: honneur aux blessés!
Zwerdling, Michael, former owner
Lapina Imp. publisher.
- Paris : I. Lapina, imp., [between 1914 and 1920?]
- Still image
- Red Cross -- history Military Nursing -- history Nurses World War I France Boukay, Maurice, 1866-1931. Croix-Rouge française.
- Postcard featuring a color illustration of a wounded soldier who is being supported by a man with a red cross on his arm. A nurse is about to give the wounded man a drink of medicine. The wounded man is looking up toward a robed lady who is holding out her left arm and holding the French flag in her other hand.
- Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use.
- 1 postcard : 14 x 9 cm
- Purchase; Michael Zwerdling; 2004; 04-22.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101623825 (See catalog record)
- NLM Image ID: