In aid of the Red Cross Society and Order of St. John
Zwerdling, Michael, former owner
Raphael Tuck & Sons, publisher.
- London : Raphael Tuck & Sons, Ltd., [between 1914 and 1920?]
- Still image
- Nurses Red Cross -- history Military Nursing -- history World War I England British Red Cross Society. Grand Priory in the British Realm of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem.
- Postcard featuring a color illustration of Red Cross nurses helping a wounded soldier in a field. A soldier is lying on the ground with his left arm in a sling and one nurse is wrapping a bandage on his right lower leg and one nurse is giving him some liquid. A tent is behind them and two nurses are inside. Two other nurses are cooking with a pot on the ground and a soldier is bringing some firewood.
- Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use.
- 1 postcard : 9 x 14 cm
- Purchase; Michael Zwerdling; 2004; 04-22.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101623425 (See catalog record)
- NLM Image ID: