Are Medicare patients getting sicker?
- Series Title(s):
- TrendWatch (American Hospital Association)
American Hospital Association, issuing body.
Avalere Health LLC, issuing body.
- Washington, D.C. : American Hospital Association, 
- Chronic Disease -- economics Chronic Disease -- epidemiology Health Expenditures -- statistics & numerical data Health Status Medicare -- economics Medicare -- statistics & numerical data Medicare -- trends Patient Acuity Adolescent Adult Age Factors Aged Child Chronic Disease -- therapy Comorbidity Cost of Illness Critical Care -- utilization Diagnosis-Related Groups Disabled Persons -- statistics & numerical data Dual MEDICAID MEDICARE Eligibility Forecasting Health Resources -- utilization Hospitalization -- statistics & numerical data Kidney Failure, Chronic -- epidemiology Kidney Failure, Chronic -- therapy Middle Aged Obesity -- complications Obesity -- epidemiology Severity of Illness Index Female Humans Male United States
- Technical Report
- Reproduced with permission of the copyright holder. Further use of the material is subject to CC BY-NC-DC license. (More information)
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (8 pages))
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101617575 (See catalog record)