The oxyoline apparatus: manufactured by the Neel-Armstrong Co., Akron, Ohio, U.S.A
Zwerdling, Michael, former owner
Neel-Armstrong Co., issuing body.
- Akron, Ohio : Neel-Armstrong Co., [1908?]
- Still image
- Nurses Ventilators, Mechanical Respiration, Artificial -- instrumentation Respiratory Therapy -- instrumentation Oxygen -- therapeutic use Ohio
- Photographs Advertisements Postcards
- This postcard is an advertisement for the Neel-Armstrong Company Oxyoline Apparatus. A black and white photograph features a young dark-haired nurse holding a hose for dispensing oxygen to patients. She is wearing a striped dress, a white apron and a small white cap.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 1 postcard : 14 x 9 cm
- Purchase ; Michael Zwerdling ; 2004 ; 04-22.
- black and white
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101611037 (See catalog record)