Health care reform: promises and pitfalls for maternal and child health
- Series Title(s):
- Views from the field (Grantmakers in Health)
Santoro, Kathryn L.
Grantmakers in Health.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Grantmakers in Health, 
- Child Health Services Child Welfare Health Care Costs -- trends Health Care Reform Health Services Accessibility -- economics Insurance Coverage Insurance, Health Maternal Welfare Adult Budgets Choice Behavior Chronic Disease -- prevention & control Community Participation Cost Savings Cost Sharing Depression -- diagnosis Depression, Postpartum -- diagnosis Eligibility Determination -- trends Financial Support Financing, Personal Forecasting Health Expenditures Income Insurance Benefits -- economics Insurance Coverage -- economics Insurance Coverage -- legislation & jurisprudence Insurance, Health -- economics Insurance, Health -- legislation & jurisprudence Managed Care Programs Mandatory Programs -- legislation & jurisprudence Medicaid Medically Uninsured Obesity -- diagnosis Obesity -- epidemiology Preventive Health Services -- economics Private Sector -- economics State Government Humans United States United States.
- Technical Report
- Reproduced with permission of the copyright holder. Further use of the material is subject to CC BY license. (More information)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101594287 (See catalog record)